This Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe is made with a store-bought rotisserie chicken, cream of mushroom soup, sliced mushrooms, chicken broth, freshly grated Parmesan cheese and stirred into cooked spaghetti. It is a rich and creamy chicken and pasta recipe perfect for dinner or lunch.
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 8 oz canned sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2–15.4 oz cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 oz spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained well
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- fresh parsley for garnish, optional
- Put the cubed chicken in the crock pot and add the drained canned mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, diced onion, and chicken broth.
- Season with 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Mix with a large spoon, place the lid on the crock pot and cook for 3 hours on high or 5 hours on low.
- 20 minutes before the recipe will be finished boil the spaghetti noodles in a pot of salted water following the directions on the package.
- When the spaghetti is finished uncover the crock pot and add the 1/2 a cup of finely grated Parmesan cheese and mix.
- Add the drained spaghetti noodles to the crock pot and mix until all of the noodles are covered with the sauce.
- Top each serving with more Parmesan cheese and some chopped fresh parsley if desired.
- Serve with a salad and garlic bread if desired.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Makes a great leftover rotisserie chicken crock pot recipe.
- Calories: 561
- Protein: 33.8
Keywords: Crock Pot Chicken Tetrazzini recipe, Easy Chicken Tetrazzini recipe, Rotisserie Chicken recipe, Crock Pot Chicken recipe