This Crock Pot Chicken Stuffing recipe is so easy and delicious. The chicken turns out moist and tender. It only takes a few minutes to load it into the slow cooker and in just a couple of hours your enjoying a delicious meal.
- Place the chicken in the bottom of a slow cooker in a single layer (affiliate link-I used the manual Crock Pot Casserole Slow Cooker)
- Season the chicken with the seasoned salt and ground pepper.
- Mix the milk with the soup and pour over chicken.
- Pour the stuffing mix into a bowl and remove one cup of dry stuffing mix and set aside.
- Mix the remaining dry stuffing mix with one cup of water and the melted butter.
- Spoon the moist stuffing over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining dry stuffing over the top of the moist stuffing on the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7 hours. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken. When in doubt check with a meat thermometer. Do not over cook.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Serving Size: 1 Chicken Breast
- Calories: 591
- Carbohydrates: 344g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 66.9