This Crock Pot Chicken Santa Fe Soup recipe is made with cubed cooked chicken. You could use any leftover cooked chicken, a rotisserie chicken or leftover cooked turkey meat to make this chicken crock pot soup recipe.
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 15 oz can corn, drained
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 14 oz diced tomatoes with chilies, un-drained
- 8 oz Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Prepare the cooked chicken by cutting it into cubes and adding it to a 6 or 7 quart Crock-Pot slow cooker.
- Drain the canned corn and drained the black beans and rinse well under cold water. Add then to the slow cooker.
- Add the diced tomatoes, the cubed Velvetta cheese and chicken stock to the slow cooker.
- Mix in the envelope of taco seasoning in until all the lumps are broken up and it is combined well with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 5 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Serving Size: 1 Bowl
- Calories: 385
- Carbohydrates: 29.8g
- Fiber: 7.5g
- Protein: 32.7g