Creamy Rosa Alfredo sauce turns boring boneless chicken into melt in your mouth Italian heaven with this Crock Pot Chicken Rosa Alfredo
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 jar Bertolli 4 Cheese Rosa Sauce
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 lb box penne pasta
- Place the chicken breasts into the crock pot.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Add the diced tomato and Italian seasoning.
- Toss the chicken to coat evenly.
- Place a triple layer of paper towels over the top of the crock pot and cover with the lid.
- Cook for 3-4 hours until the chicken is cooked through.
- Cook the Penne pasta.
- Serve the chicken over a bed of the pasta.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Serves 4.
- Calories: 657
Keywords: Crock Pot Chicken Rosa Alfredo recipe, Crock Pot Alfredo Recipe, Crock Pot Recipes with Jarred Alfredo Sauce, Crock Pot Chicken Recipes