Crock Pot Chicken Marsala Recipe
Crock Pot Chicken Marsala recipe is easy to make with just a few ingredients. The Marsala Cooking Wine adds so much flavor.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken halves
- 2 cups Fresh sliced mushrooms, rinsed well
- 4 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Pompeian Marsala Cooking wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place the chicken breast into the bottom of a large crock pot. I used my Crock Pot Casserole slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the crock pot and stir until the chicken is well coated.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours.
- Chicken is done when it is no longer pink in the center and reaches 165 F. on a digital thermometer.
- Serve over pasta if desired.
- Serves 4.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 511
Keywords: Crock Pot Chicken Marsala recipe, Chicken Marsala, Crock Pot Chicken recipes