Crock Pot Chicken in Vodka Sauce Recipe
This Crock Pot Chicken in Vodka Sauce recipe only has 3 ingredients. Yep, you heard me. All you need is three ingredients to make this delicious Chicken in Vodka sauce with Penne Pasta recipe. I love 3 ingredient slow cooker recipes.
- 1 jar Bertolli Vodka Sauce
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 box penne pasta
- Place the chicken in the crock pot and pour sauce over.
- Cook 3 hours on high or until the chicken is cooked through the center.
- During the last 15 minutes of cooking time boil the pasta and cook el dente.
- Serve chicken over penne pasta with a salad.
- Serves 4
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast (with 1/2 cup pasta)
- Calories: 495
Keywords: Crock Pot Chicken in Vodka Sauce recipe, 3 ingredient crock pot recipe, easy crock pot chicken recipe, Crock Pot Chicken in Sauce