Easy Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Recipe
This Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas recipe is so easy to make when you start with a rotisserie chicken. All you need is some sliced bell peppers and fajita seasoning mix. Serve the Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas in a bowl with cooked white rice or on warm flour tortillas.
Pile on your favorite fajita toppings and enjoy an easy Mexican meal cooked in the crock pot.
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed from the bones and cut into thin slices (about 4 to 5 cups cooked chicken meat)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced sweet peppers (I used a combo of red, green and yellow sweet peppers)
- 1 small sliced onion
- 2 envelopes Fajita seasoning mix
- 2/3 cups water
- Place the cooked chicken, sliced sweet bell peppers and sliced onion into a 7-quart crock pot.
- Sprinkle the Fajita seasoning mix over the top of the chicken, peppers, and onion. Toss with a large spoon to cover all the ingredients with the Fajita seasoning.
- Pour 2/3 cup water over the fajita ingredients in the crock pot.
- Toss with a spoon to dampen the fajita seasoning.
- Set the crock pot to the high setting and if it has a timer set the timer to 2 hours.
- Serve over warm tortillas or make a chicken fajita bowl as I did.
- Makes 8+ served over tortillas or 4 chicken fajita bowls.
Chicken Fajitas topping suggestions
- Grilled Corn
- Sliced avocado
- black olives
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- pickled jalapeno peppers
- Calories: 262
- Carbohydrates: 12.3g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Protein: 22.7g
Keywords: Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Recipe, Easy Chicken Fajitas recipe, Rotisserie Chicken Recipe, Crock Pot Mexican Food