Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings is delicious and you won’t even need to roll out the biscuit dough. Get my chicken and dumplings hack!
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 medium onion
- 3–6 bay leaves
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1–2 cans of biscuits
- Put the first 7 ingredients in a crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the crock pot.
- Carefully strain the hot broth removing the onion, bay leaves, and any sediments.
- Return the broth to the crock pot.
- Cut or pull the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Return chicken to the crock pot and heat on high for about 30 minutes.
- Cut biscuits into 4ths or strips.
- Drop biscuit pieces into the crock pot and stir.
- Return the lid and cook until the biscuits are cooked through, about 30-60 minutes depending on how many biscuits you use.
- To thicken the gravy mix 2 teaspoons flour with 2 teaspoons water until lumps are gone. Add to crock pot and stir.
- Replace lid and cook on high until biscuits are cooked through and gravy has thickened.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: Southern
- Calories: 379
Keywords: Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings recipe, Easy Chicken and Dumplings, Dumplings Hack