Crock Pot Chicken Curry recipe
Crock Pot Chicken Curry made with coconut milk is a delicious chicken recipe everyone will love. The chicken is moist, tender and infused with the flavors from the creamy coconut milk and curry spices.
- 3 lbs boneless chicken thighs
- 5 1/2 cups cubed sweet potatoes
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 14 oz can coconut milk
- 3 heaping teaspoons ground curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with cool water
- 4 cups cooked long grain white rice
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker in a single layer.
- Add the cubed sweet potatoes and diced onion.
- Pour the coconut milk into a bowl and add the spices. Whisk until combined.
- Pour over the ingredients in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours, low 5 to 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through and the sweet potatoes are tender.
- Serve over white rice.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: Thai
- Calories: 576
Keywords: Crock Pot Curry Chicken recipe, Curry Chicken, Chicken recipes, Crock Pot Curry recipe