This Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Casserole recipe is a great way to use leftover chicken. If you need leftover rotisserie chicken recipes then this is one you need to try. This easy crock pot chicken pasta casserole recipe is easy to make and ready to serve in just a few hours.
- 12 oz box bow tie pasta (Farfalle)
- 1.5 lbs cooked chicken cubed or left over rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 15 oz jar of Alfredo Sauce( I used Bertolli Creamy Basil Alfredo) or you could make my easy homemade Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry Parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or Parmesan cheese
- Boil the pasta for 8 minutes and drain. Add the to crock pot.
- Cut or shred the chicken an add it to the crock pot.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce over the ingredients.
- Add the 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, the salt, ground pepper, parsley and red pepper flakes.
- Mix well.
- Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Top the casserole with the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese, cover and cook until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 6 servings.
- Serving Size: 1/6
- Calories: 508