Crock Pot Cherry Jalapeno Meatballs
Sweet & Spicy Crock Pot Cherry Jalapeno Meatballs are perfect during the holidays when you need an easy holiday appetizer recipe.
- 50 frozen meatballs
- 20-ounce bottle smokey flavored bbq sauce
- 12-ounce bottle chili sauce
- 18-ounce jar cherry preserves or homemade Cherry Habanero Jam
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced jalapeno pepper or more if you like
- Put all the ingredients into a 6 quart crock pot.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with tooth picks for easy serving.
- Makes 50.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 Meatballs
- Calories: 250
Keywords: Crock Pot Party Meatballs, Crock Pot Meatball Appetizer recipe, Crock Pot Easy Appetizer recipe, Crock Pot Party Food