Crock Pot Cherry Cobbler recipe is perfect during the summer. You get to enjoy a delicious cake dessert without heating up the house. All you need is a box of Cobbler topping, some butter, an egg and a can of cherry pie filling. # ingredients to make this warm crock pot dump cake recipe.
- 1 box Krusteaz Cobbler Topping
- 30 oz can Cherry Pie filling
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- Spray the inside of a 4 quart crock pot with cooking spray or wipe down with oil.
- Pour the can of cherry pie filling into the crock pot.
- Beat the egg slightly in a bowl.
- Pour cobbler topping into the bowl with the egg and mix well until the egg is incorporated completely and the topping is crumbly.
- Drop spoonfuls of the cobbler topping all over the top of the cherry pie filling.
- Melt the butter and pour over the cobbler topping.
- Place a double layer of paper towels over the top of the crock pot (to absorb the moisture that collects on the lid) and place the lid over the paper towels.
- Cook on low for 2 1/2 hours or until the cobbler topping is cooked through.
- Replace damp paper towels whenever you open the lid to check on the cherry cobbler.
- Serve warm over vanilla ice cream.
- Category: Crock Pot Dessert
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 241
Keywords: Crock Pot Cherry Cobbler, 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Cake recipe, Crock Pot Dessert recipe