Crock Pot Cheesy Salsa Sloppy Joes recipe is so cheesy. This easy cheesy crock pot sloppy joe recipe only has 5 ingredients and one of them is the bun.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained well
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 6 oz Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup salsa
- 6 kaiser rolls
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet. Once the meat is almost completely browned add the onion to the skillet and continue cooking until the ground beef is cooked completely and the onion is translucent.
- Drain the ground beef and onion well in a colander.
- Add the drained ground beef and onion to a 6 quart crock pot slow cooker.
- Add the cubed Velveeta cheese and salsa to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours. Occasionally stirring to keep the cheese from scorching.
- Once the Velveeta cheese is melted and the ingredients heated through turn the slow cooker off and serve on fresh kaiser buns.
- Makes 6 servings.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Sloppy Joe Sandwich
- Calories: 479
- Carbohydrates: 24.2g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 38.9g
Keywords: Crock Pot Recipes, Crock Pot Sloppy Joes, Crock Pot Velveeta Recipes