Make these easy Crock Pot Cheesy Ranch Potatoes in the slow cooker. A perfect side dish recipes with very little work.
- 2.5 pounds baby red potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- one 10oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 envelope Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dry parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheese (optional)
- Place all the ingredients into a 6-quart crock pot.
- Mix well.
- Cover top of crock pot with a triple layer of paper towels.
- Place the lid on the crock pot.
- Cook on high 4 hours.
- Top with addition shredded cheese if desired. Cover and allow cheese to melt before serving.