- 1 bell pepper, diced or 3/4 cup diced bell pepper
- 1 small onion, diced or 1/2 cup diced onion
- 5 medium potatoes, washed, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 cups cubed ham
- 15 ounce can corn kernels, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- two 10 ounce cans cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Chop or dice the pepper, onion and potatoes.
- Add the potatoes to the crock pot.
- Next add the peppers, onion, and corn to the crock pot.
- Add the cubed ham to the crock pot.
- In a bowl or measuring cup mix the milk, flour, salt and pepper until combined.
- Add the cheddar cheese soup and stir until combined.
- Pour the cheese soup mixture over the ingredients in the crock pot and add the shredded cheese.
- Stir all the ingredients to combine well.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or 4 hours on high or until the potatoes are tender.