Easy Crock Pot Cheesy Chili Dip Recipe
Easy Crock Pot Chili Cheese dip made with Velveeta and Hormel Chili.
This Velveeta chili cheese dip recipe is guaranteed to become a family favorite.
- 1 pound block Velveeta Cheese, cut into chunks
- 1 can Hormel Chili with Beans
- Cut the Velveeta cheese into chunks and put in a mini crock pot.
- Pour the Hormel Chili with Beans into the crock pot.
- Turn the crock pot on high and heat until cheese is melted. Stir occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low place the crock pot on your holiday buffet table with a bowl of chips.
Pure cheesy dip heaven.
- Serving Size: 1/8th
- Calories: 233
Keywords: Crock Pot Velveeta Chili Cheese Dip recipe, Chili Cheese Dip recipe, Crock Pot Hot Dip recipe, Hormel Cheese dip