Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti is rich pasta sauce that has slow cooked with boneless chicken breasts. Once the chicken is done add cooked pasta and top with mozarella cheese.
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 15 oz jar of favorite sauce
- 8 oz box spaghetti noodles
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Parmesan cheese
- Place the diced red pepper and onion in the bottom of the crock pot and arrange the chicken pieces over them in a casserole or 6 quart crock pot slow cooker.
- Spread the minced garlic over the top of the chicken breasts and sprinkle with ground black pepper.
- Pour half the jar of sauce over the chicken and cook for 4 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low. (cooking time will vary depending on thickness of chicken.
- minutes before chicken is done cook the spaghetti noodles following directions on package.
- Drain and rinse the pasta well.
- Pull the chicken pieces apart into bite size pieces.
- Add the remaining sauce to the crock pot.
- Add the pasta to the crock pot and toss until coated with sauce.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella over the spaghetti and recover crock pot. Heat until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Makes about 6 servings.
- Calories: 779
- Sugar: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 95g
- Fiber: 11.9g
- Protein: 67.5
Keywords: crock pot chicken spaghetti, chicken spaghetti, cheesy spaghetti recipe,