Crock Pot Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
Creamy and Cheesy Crock Pot Cheesy Cauliflower soup is delicious and low carb. It will satisfy you and have you coming back for more.
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 4 cups of fresh cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup sliced carrot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 16 ounces Monterrey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- Place the first 8 ingredients into a 4 quart crock pot.
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 7-8 hours or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Add the whipping cream and shredded cheese to the crock pot.
- Mix well and continue to cook until cheese is melted.
- Once the cheese is melted mix the cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Add to the crock pot and stir.
- Recover and cook until thickened slightly.
- Makes 4-6 servings.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Bowl
- Calories: 447
Keywords: crock pot cauliflower cheese soup recipe, crock pot cauliflower recipes, cauliflower soup recipe, low carb soup recipe