Crock Pot Cheesy Beef Spaghetti recipe is made with uncooked pasta and topped with a cheesy layer of melted mozzarella cheese.
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 16 oz uncooked spaghetti noodles, broken in half.
- 48 oz favorite pasta sauce
- 1/2 to 1 cup water
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet seasoning it with the garlic salt. Add the minced garlic to the skillet when the ground beef is almost cooked through. Continue to brown the beef until no longer pink. Drain the browned ground beef well.
- Break the spaghetti noodles in half and place them in a 7-quart crock pot slow cooker. Next, add the drained ground beef to the crock pot.
- Pour 1/2 cup of water and the pasta sauce on top of the ground beef and uncooked pasta noodles to the crock pot. Stir the pasta around a bit so the sauce sinks to the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place the lid on and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours on high or 5 to 6 hours on low. Halfway through the cooking time check to see if the sauce starting to cook too much on the bottom of the slow cooker. If it is and the pasta is not cooked through add the remaining 1/2 cup of water to the slow cooker and stir. Continue to cook until the pasta is cooked through.
- Right before serving sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the cooked spaghetti, cover and allow to melt before serving.
- Serving Size: Plate
- Calories: 439
Keywords: crock pot cheesy spaghetti, Beef and cheese pasta bake, crock pot spaghetti recipe