- cool water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 Honey Crisp apples
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 c chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider or apple juice
- Fill a large bowl with cold water and add the lemon juice.
- Using a melon baller scoop the seeds from the center of the apple.
- Turn the apple over and remove the core.
- Repeat with remaining apples placing each one in the lemon water to prevent browning.
- Place the apples in the bottom of a crock pot.
- Add the brown sugar, pecans, raisins, caramel, and apple cider.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over each apple.
- Cook on high for about 2 hours.
- Remove the baked apples from the crock pot to a serving platter.
- Drizzle the sauce from the crock pot over the apples before serving.