Crock Pot Caramel Hot Apple Cider
Crock Pot Caramel Hot Apple Cider recipe will take the chill off after a day of snowball fights or will keep you warm as you prepare Thanksgiving dinner.
- 12 cups apple cider
- 3 large cinnamon sticks
- 12 whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon grated whole nutmeg
- 1/2 cup caramel
- square of cheesecloth
- Break the cinnamon sticks in half or thirds.
- Place all the spices into a square of cheesecloth and secure with a rubber band.
- Pour the apple cider into a 6-quart crock pot.
- Add the spice bag and caramel to the crock pot.
- Cook on low overnight or 4 hours on high.
- Serving Size: 1 Mug
- Calories: 83
Keywords: Crock Pot Hot Apple Cider, Caramel Hot Apple Cider recipe, Crock Pot Winter Beverages, Fall Crock Pot recipes