Crock Pot Caramel Dip recipe
This crock pot caramel dip recipe makes a thick and rich homemade caramel sauce that is a great fruit dip. The caramel clings to the apple slices or any type of fruit you would like to serve. Would be a perfect homemade dip for a dessert bar.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- In a 2 quart crock pot slow cooker melt the butter on high.
- Add the brown sugar and mix until combined well with the butter.
- Add the condensed milk and corn syrup to the crock pot and stir until well combined.
- Heat on high for about 2 hours, occasionally stirring until thickened.
- Once thickened turn the crock pot on low or warm to serve.
- Serve with sliced apples, strawberries or sliced bananas.
- Store left over caramel in a covered container in the refrigerator.
- Makes 1 quart.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 88
Keywords: caramel fruit dip recipe, homemade caramel recipe, dessert bar ideas, fruit dip, holiday dip recipes