Enjoy this easy 3 ingredient crock pot dessert recipe with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 2 cans caramel apple pie filling
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter, softened.
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- Pour both cans of pie filling into the crock pot.
- In a medium size bowl mix using a pastry cutter, cut the butter into the cake mix.
- Remove 1 cup and set aside.
- Using clean hands rub the cake mix and butter together until large crumbles form.
- Sprinkle the crumbs over the pie filling.
- Sprinkle the reserved cake mix over the top.
- Cover crock pot with a double layer of paper towels then put the lid on.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or until the cake mix has cooked.