Crock Pot Buffalo Ranch Chicken Casserole
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 10 ounce can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can Campbells Cheddar Cheese soup
- 2 tablespoon buffalo sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 2 cups penne pasta, cooked el dente
- Place the chicken in the bottom of a crock pot. Add the
- Add the Rotel, Cheddar Cheese soup, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Stir to combine, cover the crock pot and cook on high for 3-4 hours until the chicken is fork tender.
- Shred the chicken with a fork and add 1 cup of shredded cheese and the cooked pasta to the crock pot.
- Stir to combine.
- Spread the remaining shredded cheese over the top of the casserole.
- Cover and continue to cook until the cheese has melted, about 15 minutes.
- Serves 4-6
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American