Crock Pot Broccoli Casserole
This Crock Pot Broccoli Casserole recipe is made with real cheese. Broccoli casserole is a perfect vegetable side dish recipe any time of the year.
- 8 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing type)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Rinse and trim the thick stalks from the fresh broccoli florets.
- Place the broccoli, cream soup, mayonnaise, shredded cheese and milk in a 6 quart or 7 quart crock pot slow cooker.
- Stir to combine well.
- Add the pepper, salt and paprika to the slow cooker and mix again.
- Slow cook on low, occasionally stirring to prevent sticking and cook for 4 hours or until the broccoli is tender.
- Serve with a sprinkle of more shredded cheddar cheese if desired.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 299
Keywords: Crock Pot Broccoli Casserole with real cheese, Broccoli Casserole recipe, fresh broccoli recipes, vegetable side dish recipe