Easy Crock Pot Bourbon Chicken recipe is made with boneless chicken, a bottle of Bourbon Chicken sauce, fresh minced ginger root and minced garlic. Serve this favorite Asian recipe over cooked white rice and enjoy your favorite Chinese chicken recipe at home. This easy chicken crock pot recipe cooks fast when you cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Cut the boneless chicken into bite size pieces and add them to a crock pot. (see notes)
- Add the minced ginger and minced garlic to the crock pot. Pour the entire bottle of bourbon chicken sauce over the chicken.
- Toss the chicken with the sauce.
- Cover the crock pot and cook for 2 hours on high or 3 to 4 hours on low. (see notes)
- Serve over cooked white rice.
- Makes 4-6 servings.
- NOTES: The cooking time will depend on a number of factors. Bite size pieces of chicken will cook very quickly. If you are in a hurry to get dinner on the table cut the chicken up and cook on high.
- If you need more cooking time leave the chicken pieces whole. Whole pieces of chicken breast halves or boneless chicken thighs will take longer to cook. Cook this recipe on low.
- If you pack the chicken into the crock pot when doubling this recipe will add an hour or more.
- Calories: 702
Keywords: Crock Pot Bourbon Chicken, easy Bourbon Chicken recipe, Crock Pot Chinese recipes, Copycat Bourbon Chicken recipe