Spring is the perfect time to make a Crock Pot Blueberry Lemon Cake recipe. Blueberries and Lemons are two favorite Spring time flavors. Crock Pot dessert recipes are so easy to make. Just dump and go to enjoy this Blueberry Lemon Cake in no time.
- 1 box Lemon Cake Mix
- 2 cans blueberry pie filling
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Pour the pie filling into the bottom of a crock pot.
- In a bowl with a pastry cutter cut the softened butter into the cake mix until small crumbs form.
- Remove one cup of the cake mixture from the bowl and set aside for the topping.
- With your hands dig into the bowl and squeeze the cake mix and butter together until large crumbs form.
- Sprinkle the crumbled cake mixture over the pie filling.
- Mix the 1/2 cup sugar into the reserved cup of cake mixture.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cake mixture over the top of the cake mixture already in the crock pot.
- Lay a double layer of paper towels over the top of the crock pot and place the lid over the paper towels.
- Cook for 2 hours on low.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Makes 8-10 servings
- Category: Crock Pot Dessert recipe