This Crock Pot Beefy Ranch Potato Casserole recipe is easy to make and packed full of all your favorite flavors
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef, browned and drained well (3 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 5 oz box Bacon Ranch Scalloped Potatoes
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown the ground beef and onion until the beef is cooked through.
- Spray a 4-quart crock pot with cooking spray.
- Pour the contents of the boxed scalloped potatoes into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Sprinkle the seasoning pack and bacon bits over the top of the potato slices.
- In a small pot bring the water and butter to a boil.
- Immediately remove the pot from the stove and pour in the milk.
- Pour the liquids over the potatoes into the crock pot.
- Spread the ground beef and onions over the potatoes.
- Spread the corn over the beef.
- Cover and cook for 2 hours.
- Remove the lid and sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the top.
- Replace the lid and continue heating on low until the cheese has melted.
- Serves 4