This Crock Pot Beefy Macaroni and Cheese recipe is just like the Cheeseburger Macaroni meal that comes in the box. Only this slow cooker Beefy Macaroni and Cheese recipe is homemade, cooked in the crock pot and box free.
- 1.5 pounds browned ground beef (about 3 cups)
- 14 ounce shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces Velveeta
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups milk
- Place all the ingredients and 2 1/2 cups of the milk in a 6-quart crock pot and mix well.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring after 2 hours.
- After 3 hours check the consistency and if it has thickened too much add the remaining 1/2 cup of milk to the crock pot and stir.
- Also, check to see if the elbow macaroni is cooked all the way.
- If the macaroni is tender turn the heat to warm and serve when needed.
- You can also sprinkle more cheddar or Velveeta over the top to make it more cheesy.
- Category: Main
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American