Creamy Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff recipe
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs thinly sliced beef sirloin steak
- 3 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 oz. block softened cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 16 oz bag thin egg noodles, cooked and drained well.
- Place the first 9 ingredients into a slow cooker and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- 30 minutes before being done add the softened cream cheese and mix well. Continue to cook.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
- Makes 8 servings.
For a thicker gravy mix 3 tablespoons cornstarch with 3 tablespoons cool water and mix in 30 minutes before serving.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Russian
- Serving Size: Platefull
- Calories: 559