A perfect make at home version of Chinese Beef and Broccoli. No need to call for Chinese Beef and Broccoli take-out anymore. Once you try this Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli recipe you will never ever have to order it again.
- Place all the ingredients except the broccoli into a 6 quart crock pot.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours add the broccoli to the crock pot and toss to cover with sauce.
- Cook another hour on high until the broccoli is cooked but still crisp.
- Serve over a bed of rice.
Keywords: Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli recipe, how to make crock pot beef and broccoli, homemade beef and broccoli