Crock Pot BBQ Cranberry Chicken Sliders recipe
Crock Pot BBQ Cranberry Chicken Sliders are perfect for lunch or dinner. Planning a game day feast then this crock pot slider recipe needs to be on the menu.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, (about 2 lbs boneless chicken)
- 1 can of whole cranberry sauce
- 1 cup of favorite barbecue sauce (I used Sonny’s Sweet BBQ sauce)
- 1 tablespoon dry minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Trim the fat from the chicken breasts and place into a 4 or 6 quart crock pot slow cooker.
- In a bowl mix the barbecue sauce, cranberry sauce, dry onion, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the chicken in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook 3-4 hours on high or 5-6 hours on low until the chicken is cooked through the center.
- When the chicken is cooked used a fork to shred the chicken in the crock pot.
- Serve on King’s Hawaiian Jalapeno Slider Buns.
- Top each slider with more barbecue sauce, Cole slaw and a pickle slice if desired.
- Serves 4-6 .
- Calories: 495
Keywords: Crock Pot Chicken Sliders, Crock Pot BBQ Cranberry Chicken Sliders, easy chicken slider recipe