A sweet and tangy Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken Recipe that is so easy to make and only has a few ingredients. Serve these moist and tender balsamic chicken thighs over Jasmine rice with a vegetable side dish.
- Place the chicken in the bottom of a 7 quart or casserole crock pot in a single layer. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste.
- In a spouted bowl or glass measuring cup mix the balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, minced garlic and Dijon mustard. Whisk together until well combined.
- Place the lid on the crock pot. Slow cook the balsamic chicken for 3-4 hours on high or 6 -8 hours on low. (see notes)
- When the chicken is completly cooked use a ladle to scoop the juices out of the crock pot. Pour the juices into a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. Mix 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with 1 1/2 tablespoons of cool water. Add the cornstarch slurry to the boiling juices and stir until thickened.
- Serve the balsamic chicken over a bed of rice and drizzle the “gravy” over the chicken when serving.
- Cooking time will vary depending on the size of the chicken pieces you use. Large chicken breasts with the bone in will take longer to slow cook than boneless chicken thighs or boneless chicken breasts.
- Serving Size: 2 Chicken Thighs
- Calories: 283
- Sugar: 27.1g
- Sodium: 143.6mg
- Fat: 5.4g
- Carbohydrates: 28.6g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 26g
- Cholesterol: 122.6mg
Keywords: Crock Pot Blasamic Chicken, Crock Pot Chicken Recipes, Chicken Thigh Recipes, Chicken Recipes