Crock Pot Bacon Wrapped Cocktail Weenies recipe
Crock Pot Bacon Wrapped Cocktail Weenies are perfect for your party appetizers.
- 24 ounces bacon or one slice per 3 cocktail weenies
- 24-ounce package Lit’l Smokies or cocktail weenies
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- jar chili sauce
- bottle smokey flavored bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup diced green and red peppers
- 1/4 cup finely minced jalapeño pepper with seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Wrap each cocktail weenie in bacon and secure with a tooth pick.
- Place the wrapped cocktail weenies into a large crock pot slow cooker.
- Pour the bbq sauce and chili sauce over the cocktail weenies in the crock pot.
- Add the peppers to the crock pot.
- Spread one can of whole berry cranberry sauce over the cocktail weenies.
- With the back of a large spoon evenly spread the ingredients over the top of the cocktail weenies
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Serves 10-20 people.
- Calories: 273
Keywords: Crock Pot Bacon Wrapped Cocktail Weenies, Party Cocktail Weenies, Party Buffet Food ideas, Holiday party recipes, crock pot appetizers