This Cheesy Crock Pot Asparagus Chicken Recipe is a great summer crock pot recipe that takes advantage of using summer fresh asparagus and boneless chicken breasts.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Lawrey’s Seasoned Salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 can cream chicken soup
- 1 can cream celery soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cup shredded medium cheddar cheese, divided
- Place the bonesless chicken breasts into a crock pot in a single layer and season both sides with the Lawrey’s Seasoned Salt and ground black pepper.
- In a mixing bowl mix the canned cream soup with the milk until combined. Add 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheese and mix.
- Pour the soup mixture over the chicken breasts in the crock pot. Sift the chicken around so some of the soup seeps beneath the pieces of chicken.
- Arrange the fresh asparagus pieces over the top of the chicken and season with more ground pepper.
- Cover and slow cook on high for 4 hours on low or for 6 to 8 hours on high or until the chicken is cooked through in the center reaching 165 of a meat thermometer.
- Before serving sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over the cooked chicken and allow to melt.
- Serve over cooked white rice or cooked noodles.
- Make 4 servings.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Chicken Breast
- Calories: 762
Keywords: Crock Pot Chicken recipe, cheesy chicken recipe, asparagus