Enjoy all the flavors of Fall with this Crock Pot Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Loin recipe.
- 4 to 5 lb. pork loin, fat trimmed and butterflied
- 14 ounce bag Herb Seasoned Stuffing Mix
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, diced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup cubed butternut squash
- salt and pepper to taste
- pork gravy
- Trim the fat from the pork loin and using a very sharp knife butterfly.
- Mix the stuffing mix with the cranberries, diced apple, chicken broth and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Remove 1 1/2 cups of stuffing from the bowl and set aside.
- Fill the center of the butterflied pork roast with about 1 cup of stuffing.
- Roll the pork loin up around the stuffing and secure with butchers string.
- Wrap the pork loin in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Melt the remaining tablespoon of butter in the Crock Pot® 5 in 1 Multi Cooker on the saute setting.
- Brown the pork loin on all sides.
- Turn the Crock Pot® 5 in 1 Multi Cooker onto the slow cooker setting.
- Center the pork loin and spoon the stuffing around the sides.
- Sprinkle the butternut squash on top of the stuffing and cover.
- Cook on high for 4 hours , low for 6-8 hours or until a digital meat thermometer inserted into the center of the pork loin reaches 145 F. degrees.
- In the last hour of cooking sprinkle the reserved stuffing mix over the top of the stuffing that surrounds the pork loin in the Crock Pot® slow cooker. Continue cooking until the pork loin is done.
- Transfer the pork loin and stuffing to a serving platter.
- Slice into 1 – 1 1/2 inch medallions and drizzle with gravy before serving.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and pork gravy.
- Makes 6-8 servings.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 Slices
- Calories: 627