- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 12 oz Pappardelle Pasta (affiliate link-I used Home-style Pasta Egg Pappardelle)
- 1 to 2 cups packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups Butternut Squash Pasta sauce (I used my Crock Pot Butternut Squash Sauce recipe)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring the vegetable broth and water to a boil in a 6 quart pot.
- Add the pasta, spinach, salt and pepper to the pot and bring to a boil. Cook at a boil until the liquid is almost evaporated leaving about a cup of liquid.
- Remove the pot from the burner and stir in the cream cheese until it is melted. Add the Butternut Squash pasta sauce to the pot and stir well to combine.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the sauce and cream cheese is heated through.
- Serve with fresh Parmesan cheese.
- Serving Size: 1/6
- Calories: 381