I made this easy Creamy Jalapeno Sauce and served it with my Instant Pot Chicken Tacos (recipe coming soon). I figured I should share a Mexican condiment to go along with all my Mexican recipes.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced cilantro
- 1/2 of a large jalapeno pepper, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Place all of the ingredients into a jar, shake and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Serve with your favorite Mexican food. Like Instant Pot Chicken Tacos.
- Makes about 1/2 a cup.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 8
- Carbohydrates: 0.2g