Cranberry Pecan Dessert Bars
Cranberry Pecan Dessert Bars are one of the easiest dessert cake bar recipes you will ever make. All you need is a roll of crescent rolls, a can of sweetened condensed milk and your choice of dried fruit, nuts and chocolate chips to make a delightfully sweet and crunchy dessert bar for the holidays.
- 8 oz can Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 375 F. degrees.
- Prepare a 9 x 13-inch baking pan by lining it with parchment paper.
- Carefully unroll the roll of Pillsbury™ Crescent dinner rolls into the bottom of the baking pan.
- Use the heal of your hand to push the crescent roll dough into the corners of the pan, sealing the seams as you go and pushing the crescent dough up along the sides to make a low crust.
- Scatter the dried cranberries, pecan pieces, and chocolate chips over the top of the crescent roll dough.
- Open and pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top of the cranberries, pecans, and chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until the crescent roll edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least an hour to allow the filling to set before cutting into squares. Can be refrigerated overnight before serving.
- Makes 12 servings.
- Category: Dessert Bars
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 436
Keywords: dessert bar recipe, crescent roll dessert bar recipe, easiest dessert bar recipe, holiday dessert bar recipe