- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- No Bake Cheesecake filling
- 4 ounce softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 packages mini fillo cups
- Place the first seven ingredients into a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until apples are tender. Return to a boil. Mix 2 teaspoons cool water with 1/4 teaspoon of cornstarch. Add to the pot and return to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until thickened. Remove from heat and cool.
- Cheesecake Filling
- Beat all the no bake cheesecake ingredients in a small bowl until thick and creamy.
- Put cheesecake filling into a decorator bag or a plastic baggie.
- Divide cheesecake filling between the mini fillo cups. Top cheesecake filling with about 1/2 teaspoon of the cool cranberry apple filling.
Top with whipped cream if desired.
- Category: Appetizer