Holiday Crab Dip Recipe
This easy Holiday Crab Dip Recipe is going to become your go-to recipe when you need a quick dip recipe for guests. Old Bay Seasoning adds all the flavor you need and minced horseradish adds a nice spicy kick.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing style)
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard (or add a teaspoon or two of this homemade Dijon Mustard (recipe coming soon)
- 1–2 teaspoons jarred Horseradish (see note)
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 oz can Fancy White Crab meat, drained very well
- Beat the softened cream cheese with the sour cream and mayonnaise until creamy and lump free.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the crab meat to the bowl and beat for about 30 seconds or until combined well.
- Fold the crab meat into the dip ingredients until evenly incorporated with the rest of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving with crackers.
- Makes about 2 1/2 cups of crab dip.
I used a brand of horseradish I have never used before. It wasn’t as hot as I like. So tread carefully and add a little bit at a time and taste until you get a hot enough flavor. Keep in mind that after it chills the horseradish will have had time to blend with the other ingredients and reach it’s full flavor.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 83
- Carbohydrates: 2.6g
Keywords: Easy Crab Dip recipe, Old Bay Seasoning Crab Dip recipe, Seafood Party Dip recipe