Cool off with a Mocha Iced Coffee Milkshake.
- To make this Mocha Ice Coffee Milkshake you’ll need:
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee
- Cold Creamery Sweet Cream Coffee Creamer
- Whipped Topping
- Chocolate Syrup
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- a Marishino Cherry
- Add three or four scoops of vanilla ice cream to a large glass
- Pour about 1/3 cup of International Delight Cold Stone Creamery Sweet Cream Coffee Creamer over the ice cream.
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup along the inside of the glass.
- Pour enough International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee over the ice cream to almost cover it.
- Top with a healthy serving of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle top with chocolate sprinkles.
- Top with cherry.
- Serving Size: 1 Milkshake
- Calories: 772