Cool off and relax with a Coconut Rum Cobbler Cocktail. Sipping on a rum cocktail is the perfect way to relax on a hot summer day.
- 1 teaspoon confectioner sugar + more for glass rim
- 2 oz Bacardi Coconut Rum
- 2 oz club soda
- Rim a cocktail glass with lime juice and confectioners sugar.
- Fill a shaker with 1/2 cup of ice cubes, add the 1 teaspoon confectioners sugar and coconut rum.
- Shake until well chilled.
- Pour over ice in a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and cherry.
- Serves 1
- Serving Size: 1 Cocktail
- Calories: 145
- Sugar: 11.52g
- Carbohydrates: 11.76g