Gluten, paleo and grain free Coconut Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- 4 tablespoons Nutiva Organic coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F. degrees.
- Prepare a bread pan by greasing with coconut oil and lining with parchment paper.
- Sift the coconut flour, baking soda and salt into a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat the coconut sugar, melted coconut oil, coconut manna and vanilla extract together.
- Add one egg at a time, beating well until each egg is fully incorporated.
- Add the pumpkin puree and beat well for about 1 minute.
- In a separate bowl toss the dried cranberries with 1 tablespoon of coconut flour to coat well.
- Fold the cranberries into the batter.
- Spread into bread pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Category: Gluten Free, Paleo, Grain Free
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice