Summer is the perfect time to make Coconut Mojito Ice Pops for your next adult party. Turning your favorite summer cocktail into a boozy popsicle is a great way to enjoy a Coconut Mojito. It’s a cocktail on a stick!
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, packed
Coconut Mojito Ice Pop Ingredients
- 6 Limes, divided
- 6 tablespoons Mint Simple Syrup
- 14 oz can Coconut Milk
- 10.5 oz can coconut water
- 2.5 oz Coconut Rum (or 2 tablespoons rum extract to make non alcoholic Coconut Mojito Ice Pops)
- 15 large Fresh Mint leaves
- Place sugar and water in a small sauce pan and bring to a low simmer.
- Remove from heat and add the mint to the pot.
- Allow syrup to cool to room temperature in the uncovered pot.
- Once col strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- Discard the mint leaves and store mint syrup in a covered container.
- Makes 1/2 pint of mint simple syrup.
- Make the Mint Simple Syrup at least 2 hours before starting the ice pop recipe.
- Zest 1 lime and set the zest aside. Juice the lime you used for the zest along with another 2 limes.
- Thinly slice 2 limes and set aside.
- Place the lime juice, mint simple syrup, coconut milk and coconut water and coconut rum (or rum extract, if using) in a blender.
- Pulse for a couple of seconds to combine.
- Add the mint leaves and lime zest to the blender and pulse for 30-40 seconds or until the mint leaves are chopped finely.
- Pour into ice pop mold, cover, insert ice pop sticks and freeze over night.
- Category: Cocktails (Ice Pops)
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Serving Size: 1 Ice Pop
- Calories: 101