How To Make a Classic Hurricane Cocktail Recipe
On the hot lazy days of summer sip on a fruity tropical cocktail like the classic Hurricane. The classic Hurricane Cocktail is made with white and gold rum, freshly squeezed orange and lime juice. Grenadine gives this classic New Orleans cocktail recipe a bright pink color.
- 2 oz Bacardi White Rum
- 2 oz Bacardi Gold Rum
- 2 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 oz grenadine
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fine sugar
- orange slices, for garnish
- large maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
- Add the fine sugar to the cocktail shaker.
- Pour the rums, orange juice, lime juice, and grenadine into the shaker.
- Shake for 1 minute to chill.
- Fill a hurricane glass with ice cubes. Pour the Hurricane cocktail from the shaker into the glass.
- Makes about 3 Hurricane Cocktails in a Hurricane glass.
- Serving Size: 1 Glass
- Calories: 143
- Sugar: 10.7g
- Carbohydrates: 14.7g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 0.3g
Keywords: Classic Hurricane Cocktail, Hurricane Drink, Fruity Cocktail Drink recipes, Tropical Cocktails, Tiki Bar Drinks