Chunky Mango Guacamole recipe is perfect during the Big Game or just when you need to serve a delicious guacamole recipe at a party of family gathering. Chunky Mango Guac is delicious served with Mexican food or with chips.
- 3 ripe Avocados from Mexico seeded, peeled, and coarsely mashed
- 1 large mango, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2/3 cup roughly chopped and drained tomato
- juice of one lime
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced cilantro
- 5 to 10 drops TABASCO® Sauce plus more for topping
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place the peeled and seeded avocado fruit in a large bowl. Using a fork or a potato masher roughly mash the avocado halves making sure to leave lots of chunks.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and gently fold until mixed in well with the avocado.
- Serve immediately or place plastic wrap flush to the top of the Mango Guacamole, tucking the edges around the inside edge of the bowl removing as much air as possible to help prevent browning. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve Chunky Mango Guacamole with your favorite Mexican food or with chips.
- For a spicy Chunky Mango Guacamole add 1 tablespoon of finely minced jalapeno pepper. (optional)
- Category: Mexican Food
- Method: Chopped
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1/12
- Calories: 90
- Carbohydrates: 9.8g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg