- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 10 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Holiday Peppermint Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup of Andes Peppermint Crunch or crushed candy canes
- Line a 8-inch square pan with parchment paper, folding the ends over sides. In the microwave melt one package of chocolate, 8 tablespoons of butter and the water in large bowl for 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until all the chocolate is smooth. Add the box of instant pudding mix. Stir for about 2 minutes until the pudding is mixed in well.
- Add the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring after each addition until well blended. The mixture will be very thick. Press the fudge onto bottom of the prepared pan.
- Microwave the other package of chocolate and the reserved 2 tablespoons of butter in large microwaveable bowl about 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely smooth. Pour over pudding mixture and evenly spread over the top.
- Sprinkle the topping over the warm melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
This recipe is inspired by one the the Kraft Jello Pudding Fudge recipes on Kraft.com
- Category: Christmas Fudge recipe