Chicken Noodle Casserole Recipe
This nostalgic Chicken Noodle Casserole recipe is a creamy noodle casserole made with cooked chicken and Campbell's cream of chicken soup. Your family will love this easy chicken casserole.
- 16 oz bag wide egg noodles, cooked
- two 10.5 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 15 oz can sweet peas, drained
- two 12.5 oz cans white premium chicken breast meat, drained or 2 to 2 1/2 cups of diced chicken meat
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. degrees.
- Boil the noodles in a pot of water following the directions on the bag. Drain the noodles well and pour them into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl mix well to combine the cream of chicken soup, milk, black pepper and salt.
- Pour the soup mixture over the noodles in the baking pan and mix into the noodles.
- Drain the two cans of chicken meat and add the chicken to the baking dish mixing with a large spoon to evenly distribute the chicken.
- Add the can of drained peas to the baking dish and with a large spoon gently fold the peas into the other ingredients.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Makes 6 or more servings.
- Calories: 384
- Carbohydrates: 40.3g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Protein: 25.4g
Keywords: Chicken Noodle Casserole Recipe, Chicken Casserole, Easy Casserole Recipes, Creamy Noodle Casserole recipe