Chicken Mango Fresh Spring Rolls are a great way to use up leftover chicken. Dip these fresh spring rolls in your favorite peanut dipping sauce or make a homemade Sweet Chili Mango Sauce to dip these easy fresh spring rolls in.
- 1 bag Success® Boil-in-Bag Rice, cooked per package directions
- 1 package Spring Roll Wrappers
- 2 grilled boneless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced or about 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken pieces
- 1 mango, thinly sliced into sticks
- about 10 medium lettuce leaves, rib removed and torn into pieces
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- Sweet Mango Chili Sauce (recipe coming soon) or your favorite Spring Roll dipping sauce
- Cook the Success® Boil-in-Bag Rice following the directions on the package, drain and pour into a bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare a plate or baking sheet by laying a piece of plastic wrap that has been sprinkled with water to prevent the fresh spring roll wrapper from sticking.
- Assemble all the fresh spring roll ingredients.
- Assemble one Chicken Mango Fresh Spring Roll at a time on a clean, wet wooden cutting board.
- Dip one spring roll wrapper into a bowl of warm water and place on the cutting board.
- Lay a few small pieces of lettuce on the edge of the wet spring roll wrapper nearest you.
- Add one tablespoon rice, two slices of chicken, two slices of mango,and some red cabbage.
- Top the filling with another layer of lettuce.
- Roll the rice wrapper over the filling so it completely covers the filling, carefully fold the side pieces of the wrapper towards the center and roll the spring roll over to the farthest edge of the wrapper.
- Place the rolled spring roll onto the baking sheet once wrapped.
- Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- When placing each rolled spring roll on the baking sheet do not allow the spring rolls to touch or they will stick together and break open when serving.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 109